...from a BookLover

Saturday 3 November 2012

Off to Egypt!

Tonight I am wondering which books I should bring with me on my holiday to Egypt. We are about to enjoy two weeks of sunshine, swimming, beaches, relaxing - and it goes without saying - reading, starting Sunday. I know myself well enough to realise that even though we are travelling with some really good friends and their baby son (our little godson, that is!), I will eventually get bored on the beach if I have not got enough books with me.

The last time I was in Egypt (about 6 years ago), I read Zahir by Paulo Coelho amongst others. That was the perfect choice back then!

So, does anyone have any suggestions? Something fitting - like deserts, beaches, travels, the african continent, foreign countries, oceans and so on. Something that says this should be read in Africa!

Egypt 6 years ago - how time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...