...from a BookLover

Monday 23 September 2013

When losing your twin sister...



After reading about the book "I miss you, I miss you!" by Peter Pohl and Kinna Gieth at Mari from the blog Flukten fra virkeligheten's Facebook page and in this article here on ubok.no, I got very curious. Not only is there a book, but a movie with a soundtrack as well! The article says that "this book makes me cry every time I read it, no matter how many times I have read it in the past". Sounds like a book worth trying, right?

The book tells the story of losing a twin sister. How the teenage girl Tina manages to survive without her twin sister Cilla when Cilla dies in a car accident. How she gets on with life without a vital part of herself, and with the daily reminder of what she has lost whenever she looks into the mirror. How their friends and family reacts to her. How it is to be the one left behind of a twosome...

It is a sad book, but also a book with little glimpses of joy and humour. I cannot wait to read it.

The movie trailer:


The soundtrack:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...