...from a BookLover

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Ocean and ocean... Any resemblance here?






I love this song. It is beautiful, haunting - and today it reminded me of one of my new books! Though, I should probably say it reminded me of the title and cover of one of my new books, namely "The Ocean at the End of the Lane" by Neil Gaiman. I bought this in hardcover edition last time I was home, but have not started reading it just yet. Gaiman is one of my favourite authors, and I want to save it for a little while. Do any of you ever do that with a long-awaited book? Simply put it on the table or nightstand for some time before you read it - a place where you can keep glancing at it and feel that little spark of anticipation?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...