...from a BookLover

Monday 22 June 2015

Existing in the pause

Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer are perhaps two of the most amazing writers I know. They have a way with words that borders on magical - words that burrow deep into your heart and stay there for the longest of time. I wish I could do something to help them through the difficult days they are facing just now. I wish I could do more than simply send my love.


"my god there's so much hate.
 but there's so much love."
Amanda Palmer in her journal

"It doesn't feel like real time. Normally, we breathe in and we breathe out, and we never notice the beat between the breath. Right now we are living in the place between the inhalation and the exhalation, existing in the pause."
Neil Gaiman in his journal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...