...from a BookLover

Thursday 8 November 2012

Relaxing days!

We are in Egypt! It is not as warm as I thought it would be, but that is quite all right. It is still warm enough to swim and sun bathe - which feels wonderful, I must admit. I love it down here (apart from the 97 mosquito bites I got the first evening before we bought a mosquito repellent, that is! I look truly horrible!). It seems like it will be two relaxing weeks - what with our baby godson around. Who is enjoying himself tremendously, by the way! He is rolling around in his diapers all day, all giggles and smiles. Such a happy baby. The rest of us is taking turns in amusing him. In the evenings, when he is sleeping, we sit on our balcony, chatting away, or bring him with us in his stroller while exploring the area. I can get used to this. No more pantyhoses or scarves for at least ten days to come! Yey! Why ever do we live in Norway?!

I brought with me "Three Cups of Tea" - I hope it will be a good read in the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...