...from a BookLover

Friday 21 December 2012

Decorating for Christmas!

Today we put up our Christmas Tree - which I carefully chose from the neighbouring farm a couple of days ago. I even got a sheaf of grain to put up for the birds for Christmas and some lovely porridge. Quite a fun day. The only thing left to do now is baking a couple more cookies, and that is it! Tomorrow (today, actually!) my entire family arrives. I am so excited! I have been looking forward to this for weeks!

I thought I would share a few photos of our Christmas house with you - I hope you like them.

Our living room
Peek-a-boo!


My favourite view...
...and my favourite room!


































Perhaps there will be some brand new books in there in a few days...! *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...