...from a BookLover

Saturday 25 May 2013

Pink Panther, you say?

I loooove Pink Panther! I have a Pink Panther at home - a plush toy that is two years older than me. Or, rather, came into the family two years before I did. I got him when I was born and he has followed me around ever since. He looks like an old friend, I would say - a bit worn-out and thin, but still cozy. His current home is in my library, on one of the top shelves so he has a good view - you know, old friends do deserve a good view.

During a visit at my grandma's a few days ago I suddenly saw this (!) on TV! Simply marvellous, do you not think so? I should probably frame this. I do not often get to see Pink Panther animations, but I cannot really recall having seen him reading much? So even though these are only letters of his I still jumped to attention and got this snap-shot real quick:

Pink cuteness!

I really ought to add a picture of my own Pink Panther as well, but that will have to wait for some other time as I am not at all anywhere near home at the moment.

Is it too much to hope that these will come in books one day, you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...