...from a BookLover

Sunday 5 August 2012

Do not linger on the problem - find the solution!

My dad is a true optimist. Whenever I or my siblings have a problem and complains about it he will chant on his neverending
"Do not see the problem - Find the solution instead!"-anthem.
I cannot tell you how annoying that can be. However, it is also true. As the years have passed by, I have started using the same phrase whenever someone has a problem - sometimes without even realising it until afterwards! By now it is so deeply integrated in my own way of thinking that it comes naturally. The saying is a simple idea that can change the way you view a problem or something that at the time seems utterly impossible. It really does help turning the problem up-side-down or flipping it around - all of a sudden you can figure out what to do.

Although this is not my cat, it seemed somehow fitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...