...from a BookLover

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Bella and Edward - for real?

Sooo...this is a bit weird. I have just spent a couple of days reading about Bella and Edward from Twilight - only this time with a huge twist. I found the link to this story on one of the blogs I follow (I am so sorry, but I cannot seem to remember which one) - and it intrigued me so much I just had to give it a try. 

I got fairly impressed, to be honest. Bella as a social worker and Edward as a tattooed, former convicted, who now runs a last-resort home for troubled boys? Well, who would have known that would make a good story, right? 

The teaser comes from one of the last chapters, but I thought it to be of quite significance to the story. The question "How do you see yourself - and how do you think someone else sees you?" is surely something to think a bit more about...

The story is called "The Demons in My Dreams" and is written by littlecat358


Chapter 27: The Road to Closure 
     "She loves me for who I am, regardless of how fucked up I may be. She's patient and understanding."
     "That tells me how you see her. How does she see you? If she was sitting next to you and I asked her to describe you, what would she say?"
     "I don't know."
     "That's something I want you to think about before our next session."

Image borrowed from "The Demons in My Dreams"

Oh, and please be warned: this is an adult novel which contains sensitive topics and a highly graphic language. If this is not something for you, please be cautious when reading the story.

More teasers:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...