...from a BookLover

Saturday 6 April 2013

Remember those sunny days?

When I was back home last summer, I found myself with a couple of hours of nothing to do. It was a nice sunny day, so I walked down to the bakery and bought myself a cuppa tea and a cinnamon roll. As I was wondering what to do next, I saw it: the old little park I used to do my homework in around ten years ago when I was in school. It looked so nice in the sun, I figured I would go back there.

I ended up sitting there, reading, for several hours!


The picture is taken by my boyfriend as he drove by. He thought he could catch me off-guard, but that did not really work out so well for him as I spotted him a little second too soon... Anyway, he captured the moment - I grant him that. Oh, and it was just as lovely sitting there as it seems!

Today the park is filled with about a meter of snow, and the snow keeps tumbling down. Still, summer and those lovely sunny days are not far away. Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...