...from a BookLover

Tuesday 31 December 2013

A New Year's Wish

                              ... for each and every one of you!


Source
I found this in a wonderful book called The Akhenaten Adventure many years ago. I remember falling in love with many a passage in the book, and here is one of my favourites:

"May you get all your wishes except one, so you'll still have something to strive for."

There is a next line in the wish, too, and I have already posted that in this blog post from a while back.

It is somewhat strange that we have once more turned a full circle - that we will, in a few hours, stand at the beginning of a new year. I have turned the last page in my diary, and so, tomorrow, I will start all over again from scratch. Many good things have happened this year. Many sad. Hundreds of memories have been made, and most of them shared with someone special. I try not to take things for granted. I am grateful for the past and still curious of the future. I am loved, too. A lucky girl, all things considered.

I wish you all  A Happy New Year.  I do hope you will experience the greatest year yet. I have faith in you finding happiness in a great many little things. Be well. Be loved 


An excerpt from The Akhenaten Adventure


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...