...from a BookLover

Wednesday 9 July 2014

I have been browsing again...

...this time in airports! See, when there is still a little while before my flights are due, and there are bookshops around...well, I simply cannot resist! I am terrible, I know. It is a wonder my handbag has survived this long considering the heavy loads it has carried, really. 

This time I browsed my way through two airports - Oslo and Edinburgh. I am rather excited about the resulting finds! Now, my only minor problem is choosing which one to read first... 



Oh, by the way - did you see my new bookmark?? The Spoon Man made it from an actual teaspoon! Cute, right?



2 comments:

  1. Kjenner til problemet, hehe ;) Og det bokmerket var kjempesøtt da :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Et nokså kronisk problem, ja ;) Vet du, skulle nesten ha kjøpt noen til - de skjeene utgjør jo flotte gaver!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...