...from a BookLover

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Spine Poetry is fun!

I got the wonderful idea from here...and I just had to give it a go. It was great fun wandering around in my library looking at titles and trying to make them fit together - almost like solvng a puzzle! It was an entirely new way to utilize my books. Do give it a try yourself - you will be surprised by the sheer joy when you find that perfect something to finish off your brand new poem.

Without further ado - here is the result of my first ever attempt at spine poetry:

"The Colour of Magic"

This one turned rather dark, which quite surprised me. I have never done anything even remotely similar in the past, so this is an exciting new way to test my boundaries.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...