...from a BookLover

Saturday 7 July 2012

Being an optimist

"OPTIMISM: Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
PESSIMISM: Where there’s a will, someone died."
I definitely belong in the first group. I always want to think the best about other people I meet on my way. I guess I can be a little naive sometimes, but I still find that better than always thinking the worst. I prefer to think someone did something bad by accident, rather than will, or that someone is doing something nice due to them simply being nice, rather than because they want something. How infinitely sad it must be to always think the worst scenario possible? Obviously, I do sometimes get let down, but that is the rare case. I choose to stay positive. There is so much more happiness to find then - and so many great people to get to know ♥

A lovely sunbeam brightens the day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...