...from a BookLover

Saturday 28 July 2012

Manga

Recently a friend came around for dinner and a cup of tea. After chatting for a while about books, travels and all sorts of things and generally enjoying ourselves, we came upon the subject of movies. We figured we could watch one with some snacks and - yep, you guessed it - another cup of tea, as we had no particular plans for the next day. After looking through my collection, we found "The Last Airbender". Upon seeing this, she remarked that she had the whole animated series on her laptop, and that we could watch this if I wanted to. Sure I did!!! We had a blast. We sat there for hours laughing and having fun. I love the series.

Now, my sis and my youngest brother have been reading Manga online for some time - I was not even aware you could do that before they showed me. I have never thought about it. It seems like there is a lot of nice stuff in the "Manga"-world worth reading. This is definitely something I have to look into - or perhaps just take the easiest way and pop by a secondhand bookstore...! Just another excuse to do so, right?

Anyway, I came upon this picture today - and I really wanted to share it with you (which is what inspired this post in the first place). I think it is really pretty.

http://alexandrecdebruijn.wordpress.com/category/andre-c/page/2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...